Monday, January 26, 2015

Those team shirts aren't gonna buy them selves!



     Last year being the first year for Team Leapfrog, we had no idea what to expect or how to go about building it.  We were able to drum up a hand full of sponsors for our shirts, Bob Evans Monroe Street being one of them.  We then had to look for team shirts within our budget.

     I wanted to make a statement, and what better way than to make our shirts pink and covered with frogs.  I just threw the idea out there, and when the first guy said he didn't have a problem with wearing pink I knew I could convince the rest.

     The shirts were just plain pink cotton Ts but no one complained.  This year however, I decided we need to take it more serious.  No more girly pink Ts; oh yes, the frogs are staying, but we need real bike shirts and a strong color that says we mean business.

     I went into Bob Evans and Met with Jason, the general manager and asked if he was willing to sponsor our team again this year, and not only is he more than happy to help us but he plans to get his district manager, Brian involved and hopefully get all of the Bob Evans in this area to sponsor our team!

      We're working on the logistics of the shirts, but now I have to get serious about sponsors, because those shirts aren't going to buy themselves.

     So the ball is finally rolling and we're on our way!  No more girly pink but you haven't seen the last of my cute pink frog:)  I'll keep you posted!



Have a great day!!

Christine:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)