Monday, January 12, 2015

Never wake a sleeping baby.


     This is my precious little grandbaby William, who is not such a baby anymore. Today, January 12th, he turns 2 years old. 

      But he's my first grandbaby so he'll always hold a special place in my heart. 


     This is his neat little potty chair he got for Christmas.  It has pictures from the Movie "Cars" all over it.  He was having so much fun hiding toys inside it and this was surely going to give him hours and hours of entertainment.

     My daughter said "but how do I get him to understand it's a potty and not a toy box??"  I said "get him a potty that doesn't look like a toy box?!".  Is this really rocket science?!?!

     Now my little grandbaby Connor is precious as well; especially when he's sleeping.  But you know how they always say never wake a sleeping baby...


     I didn't care, he was just too cute and I wanted to hold him.


          But old sayings die hard, because I no sooner picked him up and he was squalling.  


          I guess that's why you never wake a sleeping baby...



          But when the babies are this cute, it's hard not to:)


Have a great day!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)