Monday, November 24, 2014

First Confession, now Therapy??





     A while back I told you going to my Orthotist is like going to confession. Well my hairdresser is also my therapist.  How's that for getting your moneys worth.  I've been going to the same hair dresser for 18 years and It all started when I had a coupon for a free haircut.

     Almost two decades later and here I am following her when she moved clear across town.  But to be honest, I don't even care how she cuts my hair; I just say "cut it".  Who knows, she may not even cut it but it really doesn't matter.




     The last time I went I did tell her to cut it a little shorter, since the bike riding season is over I no longer needed to pull it back.  I think subconsciously I wanted to see what a "real haircut" was like.  In hindsight maybe a little longer was a better idea because now I find myself still pulling it back, but now I have to do some creative work with clips and spray and the end result is exactly the same.



     maybe someday I'll just get a buzz cut and save myself the aggravation, but for now I guess I'll just keep telling her to just dust the ends.  After all, the real reason I get my hair cut is to see my BFF, who is better than any Therapist I know:)


Have a great day!!

Christine:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)