Monday, July 14, 2014

The serenity of 5/3 field at sunrise



     If you've ever been to a Mud Hen's baseball game at Fifth Third Field I'm sure you've experienced all the excitement of the roaring crowds, the hot dogs and the cute baseball players running the bases (not that I'm looking;). But Have you ever wondered what it's like at sun rise, before all the hustle and bustle of the corner to corner traffic and people roaming like ants heading to an ant hill?

     So I was lucky enough to find out, and lucky that I happen to be up with the chickens... 

     My new hobby is riding in all types of conditions, be it in the city or in the country and before the rest of the world is up lends a serenity that you could only imagine.



     Sure, there is a certain rush of adrenalin that passes through you as you join the crowds of people for one of the favorite American pastimes, but there is another rush you get when no one else is there and you feel like you own the city.


     It won't be long before the rest of the city is up and kicking, but for now I'll just enjoy the peace a quiet hanging out with the chickens:)  And a couple of riding buddies helps too...




Have a great day!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)