Friday, July 4, 2014

Proof I did it!!




          I know you've seen this picture a million times already but it says so much... In this instance it says "I'm the luckiest girl on earth to have so many people ride on my team, and I really don't know when I'll cross the finish line but I know somehow I'll do it!!"





     A few days ago I knew I was ready and until I saw this number on my computer it was only a dream, but this is proof it can be done and a true testimony for all those who said it's too hard.  Of course I had to take a picture to remind myself what 38 miles on the screen looks like so next year I have no excuse for not doing it again.






          When I received that 25th anniversary medal it felt so good to know I didn't quit, and it was a reminder that people have been doing this for me 25 years now and thanks to them we've come so far with MS research.  As I stood there only minutes after I came in, I remember thinking " I can't wait until next year and now I know I have to do the 50!!"




Have a great weekend!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)